Saturday, March 08, 2008

Now What?

I've been home a couple of days now. Getting back into work is helpful, though my efficiency isn't very great. I'll be working this weeekend to get caught up. There was no way I could work while in Atlanta. It was certainly physically/structurally possible, but emotionally impossible. The distance makes it harder and easier. The latest report from my brother is that there's been no change beyond the same roller-coaster we've been on for over three weeks now. It's just wait.

3 comments:

tangobaby said...

Hi Alan,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother and all that you and your family have been going through.

I'm sure this waiting must be very difficult but I hope that you hear some good news and that her situation improves very soon.

My thoughts are with you.

Alan said...

Thanks TB. I try to bury myself in work, get the feelings out through tango, and appreciate this life journey that my mother launched.

-- Alan

tangobaby said...

Your mother did a very good job.

Take care...